Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Herman Cain video

I'm pretty close to deciding that I cannot support Herman Cain. Nevertheless, I can see that this is an excellent political video, despite (or because?) that it doesn't say a damned thing, and the flash to Mr Cain at the end is the best part.

Unlike That Interloper, does Cain understand Americans, or what?

As the commentor, Casey Abell says:
But let's get back to something resembling reality. Herm continues to bumble and stumble...I'm pro-life and pro-choice and let's not talk about abortion any more! My economic plan is the number nine! Except when it's the number zero! Lighten up! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!



Mark Steyn: When the ’Stan Hits the Fan

2 comments:

JSA said...

I think a Cain nomination would mean a guaranteed Obama victory. Cain understands main street America, but he is completely unequipped for race politics in an election.

Drew said...

I don't understand why he doesn't just endorse a regular sales tax, instead of a hybrid combination of taxes.