Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Grifting race-baiters at it again

In the linked video, Jason Whitlock explains what Ben Crump and Al Sharpton are really up to regarding Nolan Wells' death.
Also, at about 6 minutes into the livestream, he says that the murderers of Emmett Till included both white *and* black men. I'm nearly 69 years old and I have never once heard that little inconvenient fact.
While all honest and rational people are rightly disgusted by the antics of Ben Crump and Al Sharpton, doing everything they can do to turn Nolan Wells' drowning into a RAYCISSS!!!! issue -- with much profit to themselves, of course -- we should not forget that his "grieving parents" (and I'm convinced, specifically his mother) started this and are keeping it going.
 
Here is the brutal honest truth that no one wants to see and understand -- women tend (*) to view men, including their own sons, *instrumentally* And among black American women, this tendency is even more pronounced than among white American women.
 
(* Notice to the morons: I didn't say *all* women)
 
 
Side-note: One may recall that when "Reverend" Al Sharpton burst into the national consciousness flogging the Tawana Brawley rape hoax, he was very fat. But, for many years now, he has been skeletal ... long before Ozempic made the scene. What might explain such a dramatic transformation?
 
 

0 comments: