Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tulsa murder spree: 'Police identified both suspects as white'

Fox News: Tulsa police say shootings may have been revenge -- "
Two men were arrested Sunday in a shooting rampage that left three people dead and terrorized Tulsa's black community, and police said one suspect may have been trying to avenge his father's shooting two years ago by a black man.

Police identified both suspects as white, while all five victims in the rampage early Friday were black.
"

Look at the pictures: In another context, the police, and certainly the liberal media, would be calling the younger of the two arrested men a "Native American". You know, much as George Zimmerman was "Hispanic", until the leftists needed him to be "white".

edit:
I'm given to understand that Jake English, the younger of the two suspects, is a "white Cherokee Indian". Since I'm in part a "white(r) Cherokee Indian" (*), I was hoping at least that he was a "white Creek Indian".

(*) and considering how many offspring each generation of my ancestors were raising to adulthood before the Indian Removals, I'd not be surprised to learn that by now I'm a cousin (fourth or fifth cousin is still cousin) to most of the registered Cherokee out in Oklahoma.

2 comments:

AstridsSoapbox said...

You crack me up Ilio...not sure I'm supposed to be laughing but your comments are funny to me. Smiles - Astrid.

Ilíon said...

While I'm no Mark Steyn, it is my hope and intention to give Gentle Reader a smile, even if it's only a rueful smile at the absurdity of it all.