Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In which I learn that I'm really a Democrat

... or, perhaps, I was simply 'Acorned'.

When I went to the polling station yesterday, their listing claimed that I had requested a Democratic Party ballot in the last primary.

I have never in my life registered as a Democrat nor requested a ballot for their primary.

So, is this general governmental incompetence, raised to some new level (for, in changing my registration from 'R' to 'D', *someone* had to take some initiative)? Or, did some Democratic Party affiliated “activist” somehow change my registration?

A few weeks ago, the Board of Elections sent me a card about the polling station now being ‘here’, rather than ‘there’ (it was actually moved a couple of years ago, due to accessibility issues with the old location). At the same time, they also sent cards for three other (alleged) voters (allegedly) living at my address.

At the time, I just figured that the Board of Elections hadn’t purged the rolls … in 30 or more years. But now I’m thinking that some Dem “activist” has used my address to register fictitious voters.

One simply cannot help but wonder: What *is* it with Democrats and vote fraud?

4 comments:

AstridsSoapbox said...

Perhaps they know they'll need all the votes they can get come November? I pray that is the case. Smiles A.

Ilíon said...

Well, I've already told my erstwhile friends -- those evil, nasty, wicked, mean-spirited conservative folk who don't want to subsidize my life -- that I can't be their frind any more. ;)

Ilíon said...

Isn't it amazing that that ass continues to post his bilge here, knowing full well that I will erase all evidence that he did?

Ilíon said...

I mean, think of the effort he expends, to utterly no effect.