Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Exactly

a comment at 'Jihad Watch' even as we resist Islam, we are becoming Islamised --
I was talking to my sister about what happened in Kenya. She is not really interested, and is very absorbed by her natural-health business. But she has learned quite a bit from me, albeit reluctantly, and knows there is a problem (damn right there is.)

She asked how I can cope with the information I receive about jihad killing, etc. I said that I think I have become Islamised to some extent: I hear so much about savagery that in a way I am like them now, used to it, used to the idea of beheadings and stonings, even though I want to fight such things like crazy.

How must it be for Christians stuck in the "Muslim world" to be exposed to the islamisation process of acceptance of brutality? What a life!

So it occurs to me that even as we resist Islam, we are becoming Islamised. What a creepy thought.
Exactly: "So it occurs to me that even as we resist Islam, we are becoming Islamised. What a creepy thought."

This has happened before within the world we used to call Christendom -- one very important reason that the Spanish were so vicious five centuries ago is that they had spend the previous seven centuries ruled by and/or fighting the Moslems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How must it be for Christians stuck in the "Muslim world" to be exposed to the islamisation process of acceptance of brutality? What a life!

It must be awful.

Ilíon said...

Fourteen centuries of Stockholm Syndrome.