Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

What a rip-off!

I bought a container of Dannon's 'Oikos Greek Yogurt' (*), and I'm eating it right now. It's OK, and better than, say, Yoplait brand, but it's certainly not twice as good as the no-name yogurt I generally buy for 1/2 the price I paid for the 'Oikos'.

But get this: it also didn't turn me into John Stamos!! Isn't that the whole point of 'Oikos', that it will turn you into John Stamos?! Or, is it that if I can get a woman to eat the 'Oikos', then I will turn into him? Do I need to get her to eat the 'Oikos' directly from my lips, or can I just give her her own container of it, if she doesn't look inclined to get that friendly with me?


(*) I just noticed that the container I bought is "nonfat" -- perhaps that's why I'm not so impressed with its taste.

0 comments: