Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2019

I finally "offended" the snowflake leftists on FaceBook

A FB friend linked to this article from not-so Great Britain: [Moslem] Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

I commented -- "Welll .... I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, Muzzies murder women for the most absurd/petty things. On the other hand, most Western women dress like tramps because they *are* tramps; and they are tramps because most Western men have been brow-beat into believing that they have no right to expect/demand that women in their lives not be tramps."

And that was just too much for the delicate sensibilities of some damned snowflake leftist.

3 comments:

Starhopper said...

Ilion, I am shocked, SHOCKED!

You're on Facebook? Whooda thunk it?

Ilíon said...

As well you should be.

Ilíon said...

I was worried about you; I;m glad to see that you're still with us.