Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2018

That Guy, Over There!

When you think about it, the Democrats have *always* been the party of "If you vote to give me control of the government, I'll use governmental force-and-violence to take the wealth of that guy over there and give it to you", on the one hand, and "If you promise to use governmental force-and-violence to take the wealth of that guy over there and give it to me, I'll vote to give you control of the government", on the other.

The mordantly amusing thing about Democrat voters is that they *never* figure out that *they* are some other Democrat voter's "that guy over there".

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

And you call yourself a Christian? Didn't you read that part in the Bible where Jesus tells the Roman soldiers to knock down doors, take money from the 1% and hand it out to the poor?

Ilíon said...

Yeah, I missed that part.